Wednesday, March 09, 2011

It's all about fate





Fate definitely hasn't been working its magic in my way. Actually, to be more precisely, it lost me for the past couple of years. The truth is that I'm not sure what it is all about anymore. Not sure where to go, what to do, what to expect for. I thought by now I might know what I should or shouldn't do... what to seek for. Nope. Still don't have a single clue.

And what now? I keep listening my parents say and repeat: let fate works its magic. But when? And how? For how long should I sit and wait for the "miracle"? Well, yeah, I think I must only expect "miracles" from now on. I don't expect much else.

The only things that I'm almost sure about are that by the end of this year I'll be graduated from my second graduation course and yes, we are going to party. I probably deserve it. And that's it. I'm not sure about my future at work, nor about my relationships with my friends... which ones are going to last? And what about other personal relationships? Do they really exist?

There are so many questions without proper answers. They keep bugging me mainly when I'm by myself. I don't know what to do with them... sometimes, I just try to forget them, but it seems so impossible.

It seems so impossible to "sit and wait" when there is a lot to happen and I don't see any of that coming.




(*) Picture by: Luís Lobo Henriques - "Esquinas de Lisboa" (www.1000imagens.com)

No comments: