Friday, May 15, 2009

I just don't know what to do with myself


Sometimes it's better to stay where you are and not move an inch for any reason.
Sometimes you just need to convince yourself that improvements in your life are going to do you good.
I've been sincerely trying to convince myself of a lot of things, but still haven't got it all figured out.
And then I realized how scared I am when it is all about CHANGES. I am not really found of changes, although I do like them. Complicated? Yeah, I guess so. I feel really complicated myself. I don't know how to deal with certain situations and in spite of knowing I have to have an attitude towards my future, I feel lost in my dreams, goals and everyday life. I guess this is the conclusion word: LOST.
The days are passing by and I really need to focus on something that sooner or later is going to change it all completely. I just don't know if I'm ready to jump.

2 comments:

Fernanda S. said...

Foto por Maria Paula

marcos said...

Fê - you said that you are not fond of changes but you do like them. Hmm, it does not make much sense to me. I'll tell you, if I may, another approach.
Perhaps you may be willing to accept the changes as long as you are in control of them. You may feel uncomfortable when the so-called changes are carried out by others. Does this make sense? It reminded me of something I've read before (http://fundodegarrafa.blogspot.com/2009/04/grao-de-poeira.html).

"I just don't ..." - played by The White Stripes while Kate Moss pole-dances: I just do know what do with her. ;-)