Thursday, June 18, 2009

Someday we'll know...





Ninety miles outside Chicago/Can't stop driving I don't know why/So many questions I need an answer/Two years later you're still on my mind/Whatever happened to Amelia Earhart/Who holds the stars up in the sky?/Is true love just once in a lifetime?/Did the captain of the Titanic cry?/Someday we'll know if love can move a mountain/Someday we'll know why the sky is blue/Someday we'll know why I wasn't meant for you/Does anybody know the way to Atlantis?/Or what the wind says when she cries/I'm speeding by the place that I met you/For the 97th time..... tonight/Someday we'll know why Samson loved Delilah/One day I'll go dance on the moon/Someday you'll know that I was the one for you/I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow/I watched the stars crash in the sea/If I could ask God just one question/Why aren't you here with me....tonight

2 comments:

Fernanda S. said...

Já postei esta letra antes, eu sei... mas tive que postar a música também, pois foi eleita a música da semana! hehe

Beijos

marcos said...

Quinta Sem Lei!
HAHUAHA